Updates, Updates

Hey, everyone.  Just wanted to blog about everything that's been happening, and I hope to blog about more.

First off: the last 3 entries I wrote about my past: I will not apologize for anything I've written in those recent entries, because I needed to get what was bugging me about my life off my chest, and now that I have, a burden has been lifted like never before.

Now, for some updates:

Bushwick Job Center is still a pain in my gut, since they keep bludgeoning me with receritification meetings, and right now, I can't stand it, since they're not fulfilling their end and at least attempting to get me a job.  So, as long as I am unemployed and declared unfit to work, I am going to have to prove them wrong.

Which brings us to Update #2:
Since no one is hiring at all, I am going to pursue my dream of running my own business.  What am I doing, you may ask?  Odd Jobs.  That's right.  Simple odd jobs around the neighborhood, and I'm hoping to get work that way, because the way the economy is going, December 21st will be the end of the world, and I need to set everything in order beforehand, just in case.  So, as of now, "Nick of Time Odd Jobs" is officially open for business, and I hope those who read this blog tell your friends.


Now, for the final update:
My new series, Fellowship of Light: Dragon Warriors, is finally gaining some ground, because I finally got my inspiration back, but I'm wondering how to end this new story off.  I'll update you with more as this new book in progress develops.


Anyway, that's all for now.  As always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch