More Updates, Here and There

Hey, everyone.  I apologize for not blogging as regularly as I should be, but the truth is, I feel like I have nothing interesting to blog about.

However, I'll try anyway with this entry, so, here goes.


First off: I would like to thank WinxGirl34 (a user on DeviantART and on FanFiction.net) for some awesome crossover fanfiction.  This person is a real fan of my absolute favorite groups, i.e. Winx Club and Disney Princesses, and can write excellent fanfiction crossovers, splicing the characters of Winx Club into the stories of the Disney Princesses.  (Links are available above.)  A few days ago, I participated in a Black-Out session, boycotting the Fanfiction.net website, in the hopes that writers like WinxGirl34 would not be deleted by the security protocols.  Let's hope ChrisJan34 continues to entertain people like me with good stories.

Second off: A few weeks ago, my bank underwent serious changes: Now, unless I tighten my belt harder, I may not have an account there anymore.  So, I've been careful about spending my money, not frittering it away as normal.  I barely made it past the point where I would not be surcharged every month.  (So, now, let's hope it stays that way.  More as it develops.)

Finally: my newest installment of Fellowship of Light: Dragon Warriors is gaining some ground, because I now have my inspiration back for that work in progress.  I'm hoping everyone will purchase all my other books in the collection I've written (see bottom of the page for links), and also spread the word about my work as an aspiring author.

Well, that's all for now.  I need to set up for my next video celebrating my fourth anniversary on YouTube.  Hope you'll keep watch for that.  In the meantime, as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch