Update - Tri God Deck

Hey, everyone.  Just wanted to post this small update on what's been happening.

First off, as people know, Father's Day is tomorrow, and I wanted to give my Dad something.  However, he is currently in a nursing home, so there was only one thing I could give him—a visit from me.  (That was a surprise for both of us, considering that I have a downright fear of hospitals, ever since I was treated for kidney pain.)

Secondly, I would like to inform all that I am currently re-creating what the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game calls a Tri-God Deck, which focuses on summoning the ultimate Egyptian God Card: "The Creator God of Light, Horakhty".  I have just recently compiled all the cards within the list, except for "Horakhty" itself (because it is only legal in the Japanese version of the card game).

Furthermore, I visited a new website, created by one of my friends on YouTube: LoveandHeartbreak, who apparently became sick of YouTube deleting her videos due to copyright, so she created a web page for all the videos she'd uploaded over the years.  Between you and me, ever since Copyright Claims were suddenly being shot left and right, I've been worried about my account (since I'd uploaded some of my own Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck profiles), but, so far, I have received no notices and no warnings.  (Thank goodness.)

So, that's all I wanted to update you guys on.  I'm signing off for now, but as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch