Soseztheleadr Meets Anastasia and Drizella Tremaine in the Magic Kingdom



Hello, everyone.

I thought I'd share a bit of a surprise from my YouTube channel.
I just recently uploaded a video where I meet Anastasia and Drizella Tremaine, known to everyone as Cinderella's stepsisters.

When I asked them how they were getting along with Cinderella, they told their side of the story, and I told them that wasn't how she remembered it.  That's when they accused their stepsister of being a pathological liar, and... well, it all went downhill from there until we posed for a photo.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video and the meeting within.
And as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch