Soseztheleadr Meets Princess Elena of Avalor



Hello, dear readers.
I'm writing directly from the Walt Disney World Resort, and I thought I would share this latest video I uploaded on my YouTube channel.

As you can see, one of my first stops was the Princess Fairytale Hall, where I finally met the heroic Princess Elena of Avalor.  And I should let you know, she was more bubbly than she was on her TV series.

We talked for a while about Avalor, and Vallestrella (home of the Jaquins), and she told me that she would like to see me in Avalor sometime.  I agree.  Avalor is one amazing city, and I would love to see it with my own eyes.

Anyway, hope you enjoy, thanks for watching, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch