Soseztheleadr Meets Princess Tiana in Princess Fairytale Hall



Sorry I've been behind in sharing videos from my YouTube channel, so I'll make up for it with this gem of a video.

Here, I show my short but sweet meeting with Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog, and I must tell you, she is as friendly as she was in her film.  She adored my shirt, because it was a green color, and we made small talk.  I think she's climbing up the list of my favorite Disney Princesses.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this newest share, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch