"Darkness Rises Again" - Excerpt Readings



Hello, dear readers.

As you can see, I decided to continue with my excerpt reading series, and the installment I decided to read from next was my series finale, Darkness Rises Again.

However, if you think that this is the end of my excerpt reading series, think again.
There are more books I want to read from, in order to keep everyone interested in my series.

I hope you enjoy listening to these excerpts, and check back for more installments, because I am far from done.  Farewell for now, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch