My Review on Tamashii Labs' Revolcane from 2016



Hello, dear readers.

With the Tropical Storm Isaias now behind us, as well as a power outage, I wanted to share one of my latest finds with all of you.

In this video, I give a little review and my thoughts on Tamashii Labs' Revolcane from Kamen Rider Black RX.  For those of you who are more familiar with its English adaptation, Masked Rider, you may know this as the Electro Saber, which our hero usually used to finish off his enemies.

I hope you like this journey back to your childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch