"A Duo of Green Ghosts as Haunted House Hosts": Excerpt Readings



Hello, dear readers.

This month, September, is very important to me, because it is the month when my soseztheleadr channel on YouTube was launched.

And in honor of my channel, I thought I'd read from one of my favorite installments of my Super Sleuths Seven miniseries.  I hope you enjoy, and if you like what you see and hear, don't forget to like, comment and share, and also, please subscribe.  But most of all, spread the word about the book series I worked so hard to write.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch