"Darkness Before The Dawn": Excerpt Readings (My 100th video)


Hello, dear readers and viewers.

I neglected to share this video with you when I'd uploaded it, so I thought I'd make up for it by sharing it now.

"Darkness Before the Dawn" chronicles the final battle of the Fellowship of Light as they face off against Nightshroud and his plan to remake the world in a new Dark image.  And this time, they are joined by many of the people who once blindly followed him.  This brave group of warriors must face off against the Lord of Darkness and curse him back into the Onyx of Darkness before his plan of Doomsday comes to fruition.

Hope you enjoy these excerpt readings, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch