"The Swan Princess's Wedding": Excerpt Readings


Hello, dear readers, and an extra-special greeting to those on YouTube.

Thanks to such a warm reception on my last excerpt reading installment (courtesy of TubeBuddy), I have decided to continue my excerpt reading series with The Swan Princess's Wedding.

In this installment, Luanne, Heatheria, and their family and friends are all preparing for Aurum's wedding to Odette, which has been long in coming, and I hope you check this out, as well as the YouTube excerpt reading playlist.

If you like what you see, be sure to subscribe and follow my blog for more content.  And as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch