Usagi Tries to Rescue Minako

 

Usagi Tsukino became worried when she tried to contact Minako three times on both her cell phone and her communicator, only to get no answer on either.  They were supposed to have a study date at her house, and she wanted to confirm that Minako would be coming.

Now, as she walked the few blocks to Minako's house, she began to grow more worried when she saw the door wide open, and ran inside, calling her friend's name frantically.  And then, she heard Minako's voice, seemingly sobbing a plea for help.  Usagi ran up the stairs and fiddled with the knob on the door leading into Minako's bedroom, only to find it locked.

"Minako?" Usagi called.  "Are you in there?"

"Usagi!" Minako wailed desperately.  "Help me, please!"

If I transform into Sailor Moon, I could easily break the door in, Usagi told herself.  But what if Minako's being held captive?  On this, she reached for a small hairpin within her pigtails, inserted it into the lock, and managed to unlock the door, only to meet the barrel of a gun held by a masked robber, who threatened, "Not so fast, Bunhead."

"Who are you?  What are you doing in Minako's house?" Usagi demanded, in an attempt to mask her fear.

"Your bravery act won't work on me, Crybaby Princess," the robber said ominously.  "Now get beside your fellow Guardian and get on your knees!"

Reluctantly, Usagi complied, and as she felt coarse rope biting into her flawless skin, she realized, How did he figure out I was Sailor Moon?

As he continued to loop more rope around Usagi's arms and stomach, he told the two blondes, "If you're wondering how I figured you out, I checked Sailor V's photo album.  Once I learned Minako was a Sailor Soldier, it was no question who the one with the pigtails was."  He finished binding poor Usagi and declared, "Now that I've captured both the famous Sailor V and the Moon Princess, I'll be able to get double the ransom I was looking to claim."

"Moon Princess?!" Minako realized.

Upon hearing this, Usagi merely sighed and fired back with, "Hate to tell you this, but the Silver Millennium was thousands of years ago!  And aside from some reincarnated Princesses of my court and a couple of talking cats, nobody thinks I'm a Princess!"

The robber merely smirked and walked out, obviously not believing her story, but then, Usagi had an idea.  "Minako, back to back, quick."

"Huh?" Minako wondered.  Then it hit her.  "Wait a minute!  I can't reach my transformation pen, but there's a good chance you can."

"Hurry!  If we work together, we can get ourselves out of this."



(Image created by SerisaBibi on DeviantArt; story written by me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch