"Princess Luanne and Wizard Heatheria" Clearance Sale: Everything Must Go

The title says it all:

"Princess Luanne and Wizard Heatheria" Clearance Sale: Everything Must Go!!!


At this time, I am getting weighed down with an excess of books, and am looking for potential buyers. Those who wish to buy from me must use PayPal, as I will only accept that.



The books I have on hand--in limited quantity--are:
"What Is Destiny?"
"Before the Council of Five"
"Promises, Promises"
"Seasons of the Dolorian Wizards" (Holiday Trilogy)
"An Old Foe Returns"


I will sell them for a 15% discount, if anyone's interested. Please follow the embedded links for information on these books and send me a payment via PayPal to voice_98@yahoo.com



Thanks to all who read, and a huger thanks to anyone who buys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch