My New Year's Oath

Well, dear readers and fellow Bloggers, another year has come and gone, and I'm still stuck in the same place I was when I was born.

And I, for one, have had it.  Ever since that argument with my family about my lousy hygiene, I just cannot stop feeling angry.  I don't think I can handle living in the same place for another year.

Today is the day I take a solemn vow.  No matter how long I go on living, whether it be one year or a thousand, I will move out of my parents' house and out of East New York and never, ever return!

I hope my family gets this message, because the minute I move out of East New York is the minute you get forgotten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch