New Peer Advocate

Hey, dear readers.

I figured I'd explain what's been happening with my Supportive Housing status, and I'd just thought of what I'd say.

In case you haven't known, I've been working for the past two years to acquire independent housing in the five boroughs of New York City, and my original peer advocate, Carlos Villa, had been transferred, so I needed to be partnered with a new advocate.

It seems I've been partnered with a female peer advocate named Tanja Richardson, and I hope and pray that she will be able to bring me aid to gain the resources I need to gain the independent housing I can afford.  Wish me luck, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch