"Queen Mitzi": Excerpt Readings


Hello, dear readers.

For anyone who has not been keeping track of my blog or my YouTube channel, I have been reading excerpts from my book series in the hopes that I can interest you in purchasing my books.

The latest book selection, Queen Mitzi, shows what happens after Mitzi starts her new life in Melania, and I feel very proud of what I have written, so I suggest you pick up a copy from Amazon, and also check out my author page while you're at it.

Farewell for now, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch