Elsa's Trial and Anna's Ascension


Elsa stood stiffly before the Magistrate's bench, shackled at her wrists and surrounded by Arendelle's new police force, as she listened to the chief judge read off the list of charges and accusations against her: Plunging Arendelle into an eternal winter... Endangerment of the kingdom... Involuntary manslaughter... Assaulting officers of the law.  And all the while, Elsa struggled to stay in control as she told herself, Don't let them in... don't let them see... be the good girl you've always meant to be... Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know... I will not let it go!

"You have heard the charges, Queen Elsa.  What have you to say in your defense, and how do you plead?" the Magistrate prompted.

And it was at this point that Elsa began crying and declared, "I have no defense.  I have no excuse."  Her sobs intensified as she admitted, "I am guilty!  Guilty as charged!"

"Now wait just a minute!" a voice suddenly injected, causing Elsa to turn.

"Anna," Elsa whispered, and as she uttered her name, the slim redhead entered the courtroom.

"If it weren't for me, Elsa wouldn't have unleashed her powers on Arendelle," Anna tried to explain.  "I am just as responsible for this as she is.  If you punish her, you punish me."

"Anna, please," Elsa implored.  "I have already pleaded guilty to these crimes.  There is nothing you can do."

"But there is something that you can do," Anna reminded her.

"What?" Elsa asked, and then Anna whispered something inaudible in her ear, causing her to smile and nod.  On this, the Queen of Arendelle looked up at the Magistrate.  "Your Honor, as my last action as Queen of Arendelle, I would like to appoint a new Queen.  I appoint... Anna as the new Queen of Arendelle."

"Me?" Anna asked in disbelief.

"You've saved me more times than I can remember," Elsa told her as fresh tears pooled in her eyes.  "Let me do something for you in return.  Take care of Arendelle in my stead.  Please."

"But... Elsa..." Anna began, as the officers led Elsa out of the room.

"I'll always love you, Anna," Elsa sobbed.  "Keep me forever close."  And then, the former Queen was gone with the officers.

"I love you, too, Elsa," Anna whispered through her own tears.  "Always."



(Photo created using AI by DarkfoxAI, story written by me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch