Princess Jasmine's Flame of Hope


Princess Jasmine resisted the urge to shudder or scream as she felt a gaunt hand stroking her bare shoulder.  She dared not look behind her, as she knew who was caressing her.  It was Jafar.  Not too long ago, he'd made a deal with the wicked Ayam Aghoul: Three days of life to snuff out the flame of hope that burned in the heart of the Princess of Agrabah.  Jafar had wasted no time in recovering his Snake Staff and brainwashing all of Agrabah's Royal Guards, turning them against poor Jasmine and ordering them to bring her before him.

Now, as Jasmine sat with her wrists shackled before the new Sultan, feeling like nothing more than a plaything as Jafar caressed her against her will, she scanned the area, looking for some kind of weapon she could use to her advantage, or any magical artifact that could help her escape her torment.  Unfortunately, she found nothing.

"Now, now, little Princess, you should be proud to be chosen as my new toy," Jafar told her as he used both hands to caress both of her shoulders.  "After all, I'm sure your Street-Rat husband could never give you this kind of thrill."

Jasmine felt her teeth clench as she mentally struggled to block the sensual temptations threatening to enter her heart and snuff out her Flame of Hope.  And then, she turned her head and told her captor, "You will never have me, Jafar.  And you can stop looking so smug.  Aladdin will be back soon, and then..."

"And then you'll both defeat me," Jafar sneered.  "I hope he does come back.  I'd like to see him overpowered and brought before me, so he can watch me humiliate you.  Now, where were we?"

Jasmine could feel Jafar's gaunt hands stroking her shoulders up and down repeatedly as she told herself, I will not scream... I will not scream... I will not scream!


(Photo created using AI by DarkfoxAI, story written by me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch