Tinker Bell the Pirate Fairy




At last, the young James Hook cheered to himself as he led the young Tinker Fairy, her hands cuffed behind her back, onto the Jolly Roger's main deck, Tinker Bell will join my crew.

As the pirate captain paraded on the deck and showed Tink off to his crew, she was thinking to herself, This guy is so full of himself.  If Peter hadn't left me, I wouldn't even be joining this crew.

"Loyal crew, I come bearing good news," Hook crowed.  "After so much pain to rid Neverland of the accursed Peter Pan, we will soon be free to roam the Seven Seas.  Behold!  I give you Pan's once loyal confidant... Tinker Bell.  Today is the day she joins our noble crew."

"Exactly what do you mean by 'Once loyal confidant'?" asked one crewman.  "And what makes you think she'll be joining us?"

On this, Tinker Bell decided, A little Pixie Dust should break the language barrier between me and them.  And then, she shook her head, releasing the golden dust and sprinkling it on the Pirates.  With that, she began to speak.

"My time with Peter Pan is finished," she explained.  "He plans to leave this paradise and pursue a mortal life on the Mainland.  I wish I could go with him, but... not many people believe in magic or fairies.  One step near a human who didn't believe, and my Light would go out quicker than a Mainland candle flame.  I have no one to turn to, except all of you.  Please, promise to believe in me, and I will serve this crew faithfully."

"Of course, little Tink," Hook replied as he genuflected before her.  "We only ask for your loyalty."

"Aye aye, Captain Hook, sir," Tink responded, and then leaned toward his ear to whisper.  "Y'know, if you weren't friends with Zarina, I'd tear you limb from limb right now."  This caused her new captain to chuckle, as they both knew she was joking.

Then Hook turned to address his crew.  "Men, it is time to fulfill our destiny.  Make this ship presentable, for tomorrow... we leave for the Mainland and the Seven Seas!"

On that, the crew, including Tink, cheered as Hook unlocked the Tinker Fairy's shackles and freed her.  She was officially one of them, now and forever.



(Photo created using AI by DarkFoxAI, story written by me)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch