More and More Updates

Hey, everyone.  I've come with news regarding my situation searching for independent housing.

At this time, I have submitted an application regarding Section 8 support and am hoping to be placed on their Waitlist.

Also, I am currently planning my latest Birthday celebration for next year and hoping that I can bring a mystery guest to surprise my party guests.  Who will it be?  You'll have to "Wish" I told you before the day gets through.

Anyway, I hope everyone wishes me luck in both endeavors.  Farewell for now, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch