On the Section 8 Waitlist - One Step Closer

Hey there, readers, fans, and fellow Bloggers.

I thought I'd share a bit of good news regarding my apartment hunting situation.  Remember when I filled out an application for Section 8 assistance?  Well, I have an update regarding that application, and it's good news.

I phoned the New York City Housing Authority headquarters, and they informed me that I was placed on the Section 8 waitlist.  I also checked my Gmail account, and it was confirmed.  I'm hoping to high heaven that this is a step toward getting out on my own, so do me a favor and wish me luck, because I could use it.

So, farewell for now, and hope for more good news from me, and as always, keep smiling, and keep dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Padmé Amidala: A Senator's Seduction (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki)

Ahsoka: The Togrutan Slave (credits to Slave Leia Fanfiction Wiki) - Viewer Discretion Advised

A Desperate Call of Distress from Jadis the White Witch